Three Sisters Loop (David Only)

Although Claire and I have only been back from our trip for less than 24 hours, the hiking bug continues to itch! I was texting my coworker Brad and he told me he was doing the ~50 mile Three Sisters Loop over 2 1/2 days and leaving tonight! I was in! :) He picked me up after work and we cruised down to his house and met his buddy Nick, who he worked with at Crater Lake for a number of years. We headed out and stopped for some Subway on the way down to split up the 3.5 hr drive. 

We arrived at Pole Creek Trailhead around 11:15pm. The night was so beautiful and calm we decided to just cowboy camp right at the trailhead. I laid awake for about 30 mins watching the Perseid meteor shower, and then finally drifted to sleep under the stars.

Psst, I wrote this the next day, so I know a secret: there’s an epic trip coming up with a lot of cool pictures, so stay with us!

Thanks for reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3. Three Sisters Loop 13.1 miles.

Day 4. PCT 16.5 miles

Day 5. PCT 14.0 miles